Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Some Facts About
Searching the Internet
- 81% of internet users find what they are looking for through search engines
- more than 90 billion searches take place each month
- Google accounts for more than 85% of Australian-based searches
- 55% of internet purchases originate from a search engine result.
About Search Engines and Your Business
Search engines link us to all kinds of information, products, services, businesses, maps, images and social networks.
Your business should have a search engine marketing strategy to ensure your website gets its share of the available internet traffic.
If your website is not found on the first page of results for relevant searches, you can be sure that your competitors are!
Net Smart marketing can help bring your website to prominence in the search engines.
A Search Engine Strategy
When we plan a SEO strategy, we consider:
- who your customers are
- what type of information your customers are looking for
- how your customers buy
Some SEO providers like to play up the mystery of SEO, but really, it's all about creating great websites. (That's what the search engines will always want to identify.)
So we focus our work on:
- ensuring the search engine 'robots' are made welcome at your site
- developing informative, well-written content
- increasing the popularity of your pages
We work painstakingly, using a range of techniques and tools, as we implement an optimisation strategy.
Reporting to you
As the strategy is implemented, we provide comprehensive reports about traffic to your site. You will know:
- how many visitors you get
- where they come from
- how they have reached your site
- how long they stay
- what pages they visit
- what search terms have been used to find your site
- which pages perform well and which ones not so well
- and much more
This information feeds back into the conversion architecture
, web design
and email marketing
aspects of the internet marketing system.
We use search engine optimisation to turn targeted visitors into prospects and customers.
Start getting your share of internet trafic.
Phone us today on 1800 726 090
for a no-obligation chat about your business plans and how you can increase traffic to your website.